This weeks Five Minute Friday word is Loyal.
– One Loyal friend is worth ten thousand realitvies.
– There is no friend as Loyal as a book.
– Never push a Loyal person to were they don’t care anymore.
– Loyal people go through the most.
– Stay real, stay loyal or stay away.
– I am not perfect but I am loyal.
What do you think of the word loyal? Happy Friday. 🙂
Joining in with Kate and friends for Five Minute Friday. This week’s word is : Team.
Ready….. Set…. Go……
– Relationships are a Team work ,not one against the other.
– A true Team player wants the same light to shine on everyone.
– Marriage is a Team sport you have to be in the game.
– Love is the force that ignights the spirit and binds the Team together.
– Bad attitudes will ruin your Team.
– Communicating is what makes a Team strong.
What do you think of the word Team?
Joining in with Kate and friends over at five minute Friday today. Today’s word is. Lift.
– Strong people don’t put others down…. They lift them up.
– Surround yourself with people who are only going to lift you higher.
– No matter what dark clouds will settle on your life and God will lift you above the storm.
– You lift me up with your love.
– The reason why a seesaw was built for two people was when one goes down there will always be someone to lift you up.
Joining in with katie and friends for Five Minute Friday today. Today’s word is Happy.
Ready…. Set… Go…..
* Happy mind Happy life.
* Being happy does not go out of style.
* Take time to do what makes your soul happy.
* Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy.
* I don’t want a perfect life. I just want to be happy.
* The purpose of our lives is to be happy.
* Don’t worry be happy.
Joining in today with Kate and friends for five minute Friday. Today’s word is Hidden.
* A hidden connection is stronger then a obvious one.
*The truth is hidden but nothing is more beautiful then the truth.
*Three things that cannot be hidden long is the sun,moon,and the truth.
*Hidden nature is secret God.
*The world is hidden with love.
*Hidden truths are unspoken lies.
*Lost in words,hidden in lies memories forever,silent goodbyes.
*When I am silent hidden thunder is inside.
* Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep , for every dream precedes a goal.
*Dance is the hidden language of the body and soul.
*Keep a little fire burning however small however hidden.
*There is a blessing hidden in every trial if life but you have to be willing to open your heart to see them.
I am joining in with Kate and friends for Five Minute Friday. This week’s word is : Help.
-Don’t be shy to ask for help. It doesn’t mean that you are weak it only means your wise.
-You have two hands. One to help yourself and the other to help others.
-The strongest people make time to help others even if they’re stuggling with their own personal demons.
-I believe that rhe world is one big family and we need to help each other.
-Life always sends us angles to help us along the way.
-Lord, help us to forgive and allow love to live in our heart.
Joining in with Five Minute Friday and friends today. The word is create.
Ready set go….
The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of a humans young heart.
What you create does not have to be perfect.
You create your own opportunites.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.
Create a life you love.
Sometimes you have to create your own sunshine.
We create are tomorrows by what we dream today.
Sometimes people with the worst pasts can create the best futures.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
Join us over at Kate’s for more Five Minute Friday’s. This week’s prompt is Build
You cannot build your own future without helping others build there’s.
We build to many walls and not enough bridges.
If opportunity doesn’t knock build a door.
Build the life you love.
Too low, they build who build beanth the stars.
Encourage each other and build each other up.
We build are trust and faith in God to help us get through the hard times.
Stop…. What do you think about the word Build?
Linking up with Kate Motaung for Five Minute Friday. Today’s prompt is : Rest.
Rest and be thankful.
Rest your wings you are enough.
Come to me whom all is weary & I will give you Rest.
I choose to make the Rest of my life the best of my life.
Take a breath and the Rest come easy.
Surround yourself with things you love and forget about the Rest.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 🙂
Linking up with Kate and the gang for Five Minute Friday today. This week’s word is lose.
Ready set go……
Sometimes we need to lose the battles to win the war.
Chasing the wring thing can make you lose the wrong thing.
The most dangerous people are those who have nothing to lose.
It’s hard to lose someone you love but harder when you lose yourself while loving them.
Don’t lose hope you never know what tomorrow will bring.
Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.
If you have nothing to lose you can try everything.
Grasp all lose all.
Sometimes life hits your head with a brick but don’t lose Faith.
Sometimes following your heart means losing your mind.
Don’t lose hope at night the stars come out.
Don’t let your happiness depend on something you may lose.
What does lose mean to you?