Beyond The Books hosted by Kissin Blue Karen.This week’s topic: It ain’t easy being green (things I’m jealous about)
- Seeing people with nice homes while we have to live in a apartment right night due to do my husband’s baby mama drama. I am looking forward to one day owning our own home.
- Seeing other people’s child getting potty trined while mine just turned 2 and hoping he will show some sign of wanting to start.
- Brand new mom’s getting to hold there new baby. I have about 3 more months left.
- People getting accepted for ARC’s that I was denyed for. But I keep trying and hopeing.
- People with nice straight white teeth. I try to keep mine healthy but there not straight or white.
- People who win the lottery. Sometimes that person is all ready weathy and then there are other people that really need the money that struggle and could use it.
- People with nice brand new cars.
What makes you jealous?